Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

1.23.12

hey!
man this week seemed to fly I dont know about you guys? Things are going good here. I have already seen a huge difference in this week and a half that i have had with my new comp. It truly is a huge blessing for me to have a new comp who is here and ready to work. We are a little bit sad because when we did the switch of areas with the elders the elders didnt leave us with any investigators who are really progressing so we have a lot of work to do here in this area but I have faith that everything will work out. Sadly in my other area I left the elders with at least 2 for sure baptisms and maybe more. but whatever I swear that is what always happens in the mission. It kind of stinks.

I truly find it a blessing from the lord that I have been put with many latin companions to help me with the language. Sometimes it is a little bit difficult because there are sometimes things that I don't understand but I know that if I was with a comp from the states I wouldn't be learning the language. My comp is really teaching me to be more confident and to always invite everyone to come and listen. I really do think that because we are doing this more we are finding a lot more investigators.

Things are good! I am happy and know that I am where the lord wants me to be. I truly am happy to be here. I am not going to lie it has its difficult times and this argentina sun is killer and sometimes i have no desire to leave the apt because it is so hot but I do it and I know that the lord is blessing me. I truly love this gospel and I have no doubt in my mind that I am doing the work in the lord. We as missionaries are truly representatives of the lord! We are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives. I lovee you all lots and wish you a great week!!!!

Love,
Hermana Van Wagenen

No comments: