Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

1.16.12

hey!!!!
Well we had tranfers this past wednesday and I will just tell you that I am super happy! My new companions name is Hermana Cepeda and she is from Lima, Peru. She just finished her two transfers of being trained and now she is with me. but I wouldnt have thought that she was new because she works just like any other missionary. I am so happy to have a real companion that understands the missionary work and is here to work. I think this is going to be a good transfer!!!

hmmm not much happened this week besides tranfers. It has been a bit of a struggle with the new area but we have been able to figure things out and luckily we are able to call the elders to help us out a little bit. It is crazy the difference i have already seen in these past 3 days with my new companion. Things are a lot better and I am ready so see some success in this new transfer. The president also sent two more elders to our branch here in Obera so now we have 6 missionarys here and he is wanting us to work hard and find all of these members. 1500. so our goals right now are to help the branch here in Obera grow and bring it back to how it was. We have a lot of work to do but I am excited. I really dont have a lot to write this week but things are good. I have already seen the lords hand so much in this past week and I know that this work that I am doing is true and powerful. I truly thank the lord everyday for this amazing opportunity that I have to be apart of this work. There are def difficult times in the mission but I know that from every difficulty that there is always something so learn from it. Thanks everyone for your support and all you day. I am so grateful for all of you!!!!! Love you lots!!

-Hermana Van Wagenen

No comments: