Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Thanks to my mom and the package she sent me I was able to wear these cute bunny ears around the center with my friends and wish everyone a happy easter. yay! Mom you are the best! Today was probably one of the best easters I have ever had. This morning a group of us went to the garden tomb and attended a service. It was probably the most amazing service ever. We were singing songs and just getting so into it.
Some of the people dancing and getting so into the songs. It was a blast to watch and see everyone there celebrating the same thing.
Yesterday morning we woke up and saw this sign. Eliza and Mike had been working all night before and made bags of candy for every student at the center and hid them all throughout the center for us to find. They are awesome!

5 comments:

shelleyv said...

Happy Easter Kara! Call me I miss you. I haven't talked to you forever! You all look so cute in your Easter ears!

Love, mom

Jenae said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time! We miss you! Happy Easter Kara!

Love, Jenae

Amy said...

love the bunny ears, so cute! can't wait to see you!

Becca Jones said...

Kara! Come home soon! Can't wait to see you! We'll party it up like Fall Semester! Britt & I will need someone to do crazy adventurous stuff with! :)

Amy said...

I can't wait to see you this week!! love you!! call me today if you have any free time before 10, cuz I have church at 1!