Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Goodbye Jerusalem!

Well the trip is now wrapping up and we are in the last hours of being here in Jerusalem. I am currently packing right now and trying to stuff everything in my luggage so that tonight I can just hang out with friends before we leave this place. We will be leaving at 2 a.m. thursday. My feelings are so bittersweet. I have LOVED being here so much and I dont want to leave but at the same time I think it is at the perfect point where it is time to go home and move along with my life. My friend Marianne said a perfect description of how I am sure most of us are feeling....

content.
-adjective1. satisfied with what one is or has; not wanting more or anything else.


weary.
–adjective
1. physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain, etc.; fatigued; tired: weary eyes; a weary brain.

grateful.
–adjective
1.warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful.
2.Pleasing to the mind or senses; agreeable or welcome; refreshing.

These past 3 1/2 months have been incredible behond belief and Jerusalem will now always have a special place in my heart. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to come here.

I will be back in Utah thursday night and I cant wait to see all my family. Then saturday morning I am off to Rexburg to get back into school which started this past Monday.. Ah cant wait! haha

2 comments:

Jenae said...

Welcome Back Kara! I am so glad you had a wonderful time.

Patti Spilsbury said...

It was good to see you Kara! I hope school will be wonderful for you this summer.