Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Egypt

I just got back from a week long trip to Egypt and I had such a great time but have never been more happy to be happy to be back in Israel with clean water that we can brush our teeth with and just being able to eat all the fruit and salad we want to without being scared that we might get sick. Luckily I made it through the whole trip without getting to sick besides a little sore throat and a runny nose but that is ten times better than what I could have gotten so I am very greatful. I took around 400 pictures from the trip which I will not put all on here but it might take me a few posts to do the egypt trip. Last sunday was the beginning of our drive and for some reason I was thinking we were driving straight to egypt but we didnt. On sunday we drive right to the boarder line where we stayed at a kibbutz (which is is a collective community in Israel that was traditionally based on agriculture.) Before arriving at the kibbutz though we toured a couple of places.

This is a sign that was on the side of the road that we were all laughing at. Our bus driver stopped on the side of the road just so we could take a picture of it. How awesome is that. haha.

Alright well more is to come but right now I should probably be studying for my old testament midterm which is tomorrow! Love you all


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kara, we are glad that you had fun. Keep the pictures coming!