Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Jordan!

Last Week we went on a field trip to Jordan where we got to see many great places. We first started out driving and made two different stops along our drive to Petra, Jordan. Our first stop was to Mt. Nebo which was where Moses looked out and saw the promised land. Chelsea and I in front of some rock that was on top of Mt Nebo and overlooking the city.
Some girls and I overlooking the city
Our next stop on our trip to Petra was to a church that had the oldest map of Jerusalem on it. This is Aleni and I in front of it!
Aleni, Miriam, and I in some random chairs in the same church. After driving all day we finally got to Jordan and as we were driving we looked out the window and saw snow all over the ground and we were all a little bit shocked. We finally got to our hotel and were ready to check out the city.
Me in front of the ice cream shop we went to that night, I was excited because it was called caravan which is similar to my name karavan! haha I'm so weird

4 comments:

Amy said...

yay good job for updating!! love you and you need to call me!!

Jenae said...

I cant believe all the cool pictures you are getting. Great job on updating your blog. I love it.

Becca Jones said...

Kara! Love the updates! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! :)

Deb said...

I can't believe how good you are at updating your blog. It is so cool!!!