Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trains, taxis, boats, camels, and planes!

Those are all of the forms of traveling we experienced while in egypt.... oh ya and buses and a horse drawn carriage! I think that by the end of the trip we were all sick of traveling!


Boat ride out to ride our camels!
Meet 50 cent! this was the camel I got to ride with the most awesome name ever.. I was so excited!
My friend Lindsey on her camel! I dont have any picture of me on my camel because I couldnt really take any of myself but I know other people got some so I will have to take it from them.
This is my egypt roommate and I right before checking out the nasty dinner and sleeping on the train! definitely an interesting experience.

The breakfast they brought us in the morning which contained a piece of bread, a roll, a cresant, and some fruit bread... could there be any more bread! ha

Well things are great! Today a couple of us went to the biblical zoo today and yesterday went to some botanical gardens. Tomorrow we have a field trip to Jericho. They just are always keeping us busy. I cannot believe I have already been here for a month. Crazy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to eat some tasty looking bread in Egypt! 50 cent is one handsome camel. Maybe we can reserve him for our tour.
Love ya!

Elyse Marie said...

Kara I love you!!!! Just in case you didn't know :-)

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

I can't believe all the
experiences you are having.
WOW..What a life changing
trip this has been. I am so
happy for you :)