Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Holy Lands

The above picture is indeed my house for the next 4 months. how crazy is that? haha it is so beautiful. we eat, sleep, go to classes, attend church.. basically do most things in that center! I have been here for about 4 days now and i have been loving it. It is for sure different than I am use to and it might take a little bit of time to adjust (especially to the crazy time difference, attending church on saturdays, and the many prayer calls every morning) but i know that these next 4 months are going to be an experience of a lifetime and I cannot wait!

2 comments:

lauren said...

yay kara! i am SO excited for you! and i'm so happy you posted on here! please do it as much as possible because i want to hear all about it! love you!

Reed VW said...

Kara, Jerusalem seems awesome! Mom and I can't wait to visit. Keep the pictures coming!