Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

5.14.12

Happy Mothers day! I took this picture of feliz dia mama for you mom and I also took one for both my grandmas. Hope you all had a great Mothers day! Well the happy news of the Hjek is that Ricardo was baptized on Saturday. Really Ricardo was a Miracle we found him 3 weeks ago and put a date with him in the first lesson and he was baptized for his date. He was seriously glowing and so happy. There is nothing better in the misión than to see that. Wow super awesome. And then on Sunday he was confirmed and then he got up and bore his testimony in sacrament meeting. Wow how awesome! He is just full of energy and excitement and ready to complete with everything. I think he will be a great help for the branch. I am pretty excited for him. Another piece of good news is that my companion from my other area wrote me today and told me that a family that we found that was less active and we baptized their son well they are super active and preparing to go to the temple. Wow things like that just make me super happy there is nothing better in the misión than that. Things are good. Sorry the letter is short but i dont have much time. I hope everyone is great and has a great week love you lots!!

Love,
hna Van Wagenen




1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Yay for Kara! Hermana Van Wagenen is just so beautiful!