Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

4.30.12


Hey!
well this week is going to be another week of writing fast because i dont have a lot of time and this comp is super slow and its hard to write really fast. ohhh Argentina! :)


well this week was great. Our inv Ricardo that we found this past week is doing awesome. is progressng like crazy. we only found him a little over a week ago and on sat we went to a baptism with him and he was telling everyone my baptism is the 12 of may. he is super cool and when we have lesson he is super attent and has a pen in his hand to take notes. he wants so bad to learn. he askd us to write questions for him so that in his free time he cant study the pamplets and find the answers. wow! the coolest inv ever! he tells us everyday how happy he is and how much he loves the church. it is so cool to see his excitement and he is learning about these things. on sunday we had a lesson in church and the pres of the branch talked about how important it is that the members bring their scriptures and manuals to church every sunday because no one brings theirs. well after church as we were walking home ricardo told us... you know hermanas i made a big mistake this morning. and we thought.. oh no what did he did. did he smoke or something this morning and he told us I forgot to bring my book of mormon. we just looked at each other and smiled. oh how sweet. haha please pray for him that he can keep progressng and that he can quite smoking that is the only problem right now is he smokes. we are trying to help him wiht that. we need your prayers!


Thanks for everything. Thanks for your prayers I truly feel them and I feel the love of my heavenly father guiding me and helping me do this work. It is def not easy but I know my heavenly father is helping me stay  strong and keep going. I couldnt do it without him. i love this work and I am grateful I have to be a part of the work of the lord. I hope you have a great week! love you all lots!!!


Love, 
Hna Van Wagenen

No comments: