Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

4.2.12

Hola!


Wow wasnt General Conference amazing! Man I swear General Conference has become like Christmas for me! My companion and I had been counting down the days for Conference for the past month and now it is already past and gone. There were some pretty amazing talks at conference. There is such an amazing spirit that the prophets and apostoles have when they teach and testify of our savior Jesus Christ. I dont know how anyone after listening to Conference could deny that this is truly Christs Church. We were able to bring 3 of our investigators to conference on Sunday and I think they were able to really enjoy it. 


This week I have really been studying and pondering the life of Christ. I have been trying to figure out how I can be a better disciple and representative of Jesus Christ. Man I have realized that there is so much to learn and its not going to happen in one day. It is a life long process to be more like Christ. I am on a mission at this time to be a representative of Jesus Christ. One of my fav parts of being a missionary is when we testify we can testify to the people as representative of Jesus Christ. What a privelage I have at this time to bring people unto christ to show them the path and the way to get back of our Heavenly Father who loves and more than we truly understand. I am truly learning my priorities in life and our purpose of this life here on earth. God truly has a plan for us and we are blessed that through the restuaracion of the gospel God has called prophets to reveal the secrets of God. (Amos 3:7) I thank my heavenly father everyday that I have the gospel in my life and I want more than ever for the people here in Formosa to also have the blessings of the gospel in their lives. Thanks to you all for your support and love. It is truly appreciated more than you understand. Love you all lots! Enjoy spring break this week!!!

Love,
Hermana Van Wagenen

Photos.
eating empenadas.

we bought matching cat pjs (we know we are weird) haha 
Our ZLs
The move from apts

No comments: