Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

and the winner is...

Last night we had a ward
HALLOWEEN
party which was out at a
member of our bishoprics potato
farming barn and after much
thought and searches on google my roommate
Jenn and I figured out the perfect costume..
can you guess what it might have been?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes you guessed it. We are Idaho potato sacks.
We thought it fit pretty well with the potato
farming season and living in idaho and all.

(fhe family all dressed up)
There was also a costume contest
and people had to vote for best cotume.
and you best believe we won! haha

prize was a silver painted potato
and some candy.
(can you tell we live in idaho? haha)

today I went to check the mail and found
this lovely package from my mother!
Thanks so much!
Packages are the best thing ever!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

8 comments:

shelleyv said...

Hey Cute Kara! You two are the cutest Potato sacks I've ever seen. So Fun!

Stefanie said...

I was hoping you would update your blog this week! I love reading your posts and seeing what you are up to! You guys were really creative with your costumes! Looks like it was a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute little Junior!

Amy said...

I love that you were potato sacks! very creative. And i love the punkin suit.

Heather Van Wagenen said...

I already told you this...but I love the potato sacks!! Such a fun idea!! I love it! Mommy packages are the best! Yay matching packages and yay matching bedspreads!! haha :) Love you!

andy & lo said...

haha love your costumes!
are those real potatoes on your hat?
you guys are the best

Jenae said...

I love your costume! So Awesome.

beau&lindee said...

KARA. im thinking you need a blog update..on something ;)