Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy!

Can I just say that life is GREAT!

A few weeks ago I made the journey from fresno, CA to Rexburg ID which equals approximately 16 hours of driving. As I was preparing to move back to idaho I was sad to be leaving my friends and family in fresno and not looking forward to starting school at all. Honestly at that point I was just wanting to stay in fresno for the summer. but lets be honest I am so glad I didnt. I am so happy I am up here right now. here are some reasons:

* My roommates are AMAZING and make me want to be better!

* School is great! (i just love going to an lds school)

* I am learning to love working out! :)

Life is GRAND!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yay Kara!!! Not only have you blogged, but your life sounds excellent! So glad things are going good for you amiga. I need to work on learning to love working out too. :) Miss you miss!

shelleyv said...

I'm so glad your happy! I love you soooo much!

Amy said...

Yay that makes me happy! I miss you though