Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I decided to start a blog! I have enjoyed looking at blogs lately now that my mom and sister made them so I decided that I would start one and use it as my journal since I am not very good about writing in my journal. I am currently living in Idaho and going to school at BYU-I and i love it here! Here is a little overview of my semester so far! These are my roommates and I. Love these girls! They are hilarious

Amy came a couple of weeks ago to visit me for my birthday. I have the best sister! :)

On our way to a party!

Christa came to visit so we went to dinner. I love these girls!

Fresno friends came to visit! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

It looks like you are having so much fun! I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. I am so lucky you are my sis!

lauren said...

The blog is so cute! =)

Jenae said...

Hey Kara,
Very Cute blog. I love it. Cant wait to see you at Disneyland!!

Love,
Jenae

shelleyv said...

Hey little June,
Your blog is so cute! I hope you keep it up, so we can see how you are doing!
Have a great day and don't ever forget that i love you soooo much. Luv ya, mom

Patti Spilsbury said...

Welcome to the Blogging world. I need to get your e-mail address from Shelley so that I can invite you to my blog!